Thursday, February 9, 2012

Update, Take 2 or 3

Right, been a long time since I've posted on this blog, so happy new year and all that.

Onto the update: I actually do have some things to post up here eventually, and I have been playing in a WFRP 2nd edition campaign, first as an Agitator who lost his arm, then a slightly insane rat catcher who stuck trophies of everything he killed on his rat catcher's pole. Since then, I have moved onto GMing the campaign, which is quite entertaining. It's been a long time since I've done that.

Not much else to report, just did some changes to my profile (though I'm sure you're all fascinated by this.....), and, on a non-gaming note, some friends and I have just started thinking about starting a hardcore/screamo band, which, if it gets off the ground, should be fun.

I've also started to get back into writing, so this blog should see some more writing whenever I have something to put up.

Hopefully write soon!

1 comment: