Monday, March 14, 2011

Blah

Well, as the title of this post suggests, I'm feeling sort of, well, 'blah' about roleplaying right now, which stems from the fact that I haven't bought anything new, and I haven't gamed for about a year now (and no, I don't mean from the start of this year,I mean for 365 days of not gaming, possibly a bit longer), so I;m not really sure how the blog's going to work.

If I get a cool idea, or get something from rolling on random tables, I'll post it on here. Otherwise, this blog is probably going to be a bit out, although I will continue reading, and commenting on, other blogs.

So, hopefully this blog will still chug along, though even slower than it is right now.

1 comment:

  1. Man, drop me a line, maybe we can game some time, if only as a one shot or guest stand in. A year is too long (although I've gone decades)...

    ReplyDelete